Click below for information on reporting on campus emergencies and other safety related incidents.
- Emergencies and Urgent Situations
- Non-Urgent Safety Matters
- Sexual Violence
- Lost & Found
- Maintenance and Repairs
7 Reporting Tips
- Give your name, telephone number and location, and the nature and location of the emergency.
- Do not jeopardize your safety or the safety of others in attempting to save personal or University property.
- Before taking any action, be sure you are not endangering yourself. Avoid unstable structures, hazards, electrical wires, toxic fumes, chemical spills, fire, etc.
- Don't hang up until the person answering the call ends the conversation.
- Learn where the emergency and safety phones are located on campus.
- Be proactive and report any suspicious activity on campus to Security Services.
- If you receive a threat, either by phone or mail, immediately call Security Services.