The Community Safety Department offers a number of different resources and services to help keep our community safe and provide support to community members.
- goSAFE is a free service that helps community members get safely around campus in the evening.
- Security Services' team members are trained security professionals who are available 24/7 to respond to all calls for service on campus.
- The Office of Emergency Preparedness ensures that the university is prepared to respond quickly and effectively to emergencies.
- Community Relations and Crime Prevention. The Department’s Campus Relations personnel collaborate with individuals and groups on and off campus on projects to promote safety.
- Lost and Found services are available at both the Keele and Glendon campuses.
- Why Work Alone Program is run by Security Services to provide check-ins with community members working evenings, weekends or holidays.
- Door and Key Access Controls. For information on the management of key and door access, please contact email@example.com.
- Intrusion Alarms and Duress Buttons. Departments, faculties or units wishing to have an intrusion alarm system or duress buttons installed in their offices, laboratories or other areas should contact CCTV and Door Access Technology at firstname.lastname@example.org.