The Community Safety Department offers a number of different resources and services to help keep our community safe and provide support to community members.
- goSAFE is a free service that helps community members get safely around campus in the evening.
- Security Services' team members are trained security professionals who are available 24/7 to respond to all calls for service on campus.
- The Office of Emergency Preparedness ensures that the university is prepared to respond quickly and effectively to emergencies.
- Community Relations and Crime Prevention. The Department’s Campus Relations personnel act as liaisons with individuals and groups on and off campus, working collaboratively with them on projects to promote safety.
- Lost & Found services are available at both the Keele and Glendon Campuses.
- Why Work Alone Program is run by Security Services to provide check ins with community members working evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Door and Key Access Controls. For information on the management of key and door access contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intrusion Alarms and Duress Buttons. Departments, faculties or units wishing to have an intrusion alarm system or duress buttons installed in their offices, laboratories or other areas should contact C.C.T.V. and Door Access Technology at: email@example.com